Sunday, February 3, 2008

Je Suis Malade

Today I'm feeling a little under the weather. I've been fighting a cold for the past few days with homeopathic remedies such as AirBorne and Zicam but with little success. I've had a persistent headache for the past two days that has been completely unresponsive to my good old American pharmaceuticals.

I managed to get dressed in my favorite sweatshirt and dirty jeans and make my way to the local Pharmacy. I had to walk a bit (two blocks instead of one) because the two nearest pharmacies were closed because it is Sunday in Paris. After paying almost 2 euros I walked away with some Claradol with caffeine. Hopefully, it's the French equivalent of Tylenol or something similar and not your garden variety crack cocaine. We shall see!

2 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Oh la... J'espere que tu vas te sentir mieux bientot! Huggs, Leesa

Rene said...

I just stumbled on your blog. Bravo! I'd love to hear more about your adventures -- as I just arrived here too. I am blogging at therollerskatejams.blogspot.com.