Thursday, February 5, 2009

When Starbucks Came to France...

...I'm pretty sure they never envisioned such fustercluckery when it comes to coffee preparation.

Mind you there was an "efficiency" man that was pre-taking orders while we were standing in line to expedite the process however there was very little expediting being done considering I spent almost 35 minutes standing in line. Oh and my drink wasn't even ready by the time I got to the end of the bar.


Starbucks Opera
3, Boulevard des Capucines
75002 Paris, France

6 comments:

Unknown said...

But was it extra hot?

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hey... That one is always so darn crowded!!

The Un-Ashtangi said...

Dave of course I got my extra chaud.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing a Starbucks in Paris before!

Anonymous said...

I actually have gotten coffee there - they aren't that bad. No longer then my wait in the States half the time!

wcs said...

Was it a grande or a vente fustercluckery?