Monday, July 30, 2007

France: Things I Love #1

I thought this post would be appropriate following my previous one because it will put things into perspective and give me something to look forward to while I prepare for my move. I'm going to keep a running list of things I love about France and things I look forward to experiencing once I get to Paris. The posts won't appear in any particular order as items will be posted as they pop into my consciousness.

Alas, I present you with La Duree Macaroons:


Words cannot explain the deliciousness that are La Duree macaroons and they can only really be appreciated when experienced firsthand. These sweet little numbers come in a variety of flavors that will satisfy almost all palettes.

I hereby pledge to myself to purchase a macaroon or ten upon landing in Paris and to indulge in such treats whenever I'm faced with challenges while living in France.

No comments: