Thursday, August 2, 2007

An Open Letter to the Middle Aged Man

Dear Mr. Middle Aged Man Sitting at the Bar,

You seem like a nice enough gentleman you really do but unfortunately I am not in the market for a sugar daddy at this time. I understand that my move to Paris will be financially challenging but I'm fully equipped to handle that challenge on my own. Oh and while I'm at it I probably won't be emailing you any time soon requesting that you come visit me in Paris even though you offered to come visit and you mentioned that you like to travel.

Yours truly,
LA

2 comments:

wcs said...

This is not about the bar guy...

I just found your blog via Sam de Bretagne and enjoyed reading it ! Sounds like you're in for quite an adventure and I look forward to more.

Bon courage !

The Un-Ashtangi said...

Thank you for checking out my blog. I'm truly looking forward to my 8 months in Paris and all the misadventures.