Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hot Off the Presses

Big Mama aka the Maternal Unit(henceforth referred to as MU) is coming to Paris and she's staying for three full weeks!! Just to clarify that the MU is neither big nor do I call her mama but that's besides the point. She's coming at the end of April during my spring vacation and will stay for three weeks. Did I mention that she will be in Paris for three weeks?

Count 'em with me ya'll:
One (Un)
Two (Deux)
Three (Trois)

Anyway, we should have a good time but I'm afraid that I'll run out of things to do with her after a couple of days. Oh, and did I mention that her trip coincides with my spring vacation so I won't be working either!

Let's do the math:

MU+ 3 weeks+ No Work = ???


*Disclaimer: MU reads my blog and we both discussed the length of her visit and I'm ok with it really I am. I swear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good excuse to be tourists and do all that kind of stuff you're meant to do when you're living in Paris but never do!