Saturday, January 17, 2009

London or Bust

I was thinking that what this blog really needs is the story of some torrid romance between me and a Frenchie. But that would be difficult I have no one to blog about in that area at least no one I'm willing to blog about at this time. There are also some French boys out there that I would like to officially put on notice via my blog but I'm going to hold off for the time being, "Mr. I have a 2 week mission in Italy" you're off the hook for now.

So instead I'm taking off to London for the weekend to change things up a bit. I don't really have a plan except how to get from the train station to my hotel. Other than that I plan to play it by ear. I plan to meet up with some friends while I'm there and no matter what I do I to expect to have a good time. Who knows maybe I'll meet a cute Brit that I can blog about when I get back.

1 comment:

wcs said...

So... how was it? :)