Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sometimes My Life is a Joke

Top 3 reasons why my life is sometimes a joke:

1. Went to the Post Office today and was greeted with this signage:


2. Received a letter from my old mutuelle telling me that they plan to credit my bank account for the remainder of my doctor's payment not covered by social security. (On the surface this probably doesn't seem so bad but it actually means that I'll be caused headaches at some point in the future).

3. Made my second trip to Flo Bio to pick up the results of some blood work and was nonchalantly told to come back on Friday because the "first results came back positive so they sent the sample to another lab to be analyzed."* Uhm ok nice job dropping a bomb on me and telling me that I have to wait another 2 days before I know for sure.

* Disclaimer: I'm not pregnant and no the blood tests weren't for anything serious

3 comments:

Animesh said...

How do you know you are not pregnant until you get the results ?

;-)

The Un-Ashtangi said...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you have to pee on a stick to determine if you're pregnant or not.

There was no peeing when I went to the lab. They just took approximately 15 vials of my blood.

Animesh said...

Peeing on the stick is the "home test" way. The hormone levels in your blood can tell a lot. If they have your blood, they don't need the pee.

in any case, good luck!
/my next blood test is on Monday
// and then the next Monday
/// and then a third (the 5th in total) on the Monday after